Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Businessman Electrocuted Attempting to get Intimate with Virtual Assistant

New York- Area businessman, Dwight Hoover, was electrocuted in his downtown Manhattan office after attempting to get intimate with his virtual assistant, Betty123 last week.

The Cisco employee was testing out the company’s new virtual program before its scheduled launch in 2009, when he claims to have been swept by a feeling of euphoria and a need to caress Betty123.

“When I was leaning over, my waist was parallel with the computer screen and I just felt like Betty123 was so close to me. We shared a passionate kiss and then, well, I guess I blacked out,” Hoover said from a hospital where he was receiving treatment for 1st degree burns to his lips, hands and ass.

A fellow employee found Hoover twitching on the ground shortly after the incident and directed Betty123 to call emergency assistance to the scene.

“The virtual assistant was working fine when I used it,” employee Walt Harngy said. “And I can sure see why anyone would find her attractive.”

Experts from Cisco, the leading supplier of networking equipment and network management for the Internet, will continue to look into this matter to ensure no similar problems arise when the Internet program launches.

“We might have to put a disclaimer on the package or something,” one Cisco employee suggested.

There has been no word yet as to whether Betty123 can/will press sexual harassment charges against Hoover, although other system users believe Betty123 has not been the same since that day.

When asked to comment on the matter, Betty123 said, simply, ‘How can I help you today, sir.’

No comments: